I’ve wrote about this once before, but for some reason I have received several messages to re-post and update 10 Things a Woman Should Not Say/Do to Her Man….
10. Never compare your man to any fictional…made-up…character that resides in a movie, book, song or soap opera. No you man is not Nick Newman…and he will never be! There is a reason why it is fictional…It’s not TRUE!
9. Do NOT tell your man he needs to go to the gym. Chances are if he was chubby (hahaha) when you met him…he’s probably gonna stay that way.
8. Tell him that, “you care about your friends more than me”…In most cases this is NOT true. He probably spends a lot of time with his friends because there is something lacking at home. Instead…watch and learn your man…cater to him more often…but don’t spoil him. You don’t want a spoiled man…that can be trouble (well not really…lol).
7. Do NOT…I repeat Do NOT ask a man if he “loves” you. Chances are if he is smart the answer will be yes. He would be a fool to say, “no baby, I don’t love you”…His actions are the best indicator…plus many men don’t do well with the verbal thing.
6. Please…don’t tell a man that he is soft. Attention ladies…men have egos…some have HUGE egos. Let him think that he is the king of all kings. Give that ego just enough attention and you will be fine.
5. Don’t try to change him…allow him to be a man…appreciate the man that he is…but don’t settle. If he isn’t the type of man you want…there are many fish in the sea.
4. This can be higher…please DO NOT BOTHER A MAN WHEN HE IS WATCHING HIS SPORTING EVENTS…especially if it is a playoff, tournament or his favorite team. If you do…somebody might be sleeping on the couch that night (and he probably won’t have a problem doing it).
3. WOW…this is a good one…Under no circumstances should you use the “cookies” as reward or punishment…the bakery should be open 24/7 (unless…well you know…when nature calls). It is not right to control a man with the pastries…this is sooooo wrong!!!
2. Never say, “I only slept with (insert number here) guys before you. Some…well most men can not handle the truth…and for some of the ones that can…he probably has follow-up questions which then leads to answers he can’t handle. Even though many men want a woman that is experienced and can pleasure him…he doesn’t want her to be experienced…if you know what I mean.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…………..AND THE #1 Thing a Woman Should Not Say/Do to Her Man is….
Joke about your man’s sexuality. I don’t think I really need to expand on this one.